Victorian Fair Vendor Details
Welcome to the 40th Victorian Fair, Presented by MelroseWakefield Healthcare! Participating vendors should read this page carefully for details.
Vendor Booth Locations/Booth Numbers:
Click here for Booth numbers AND what you have pre-ordered for the Fair.
Click here for a map of Main Street to assist you in finding your exact booth location. Tips for viewing the map:
- A helpful hint in looking at the vendor booth map is to make it larger. You can make it larger by clicking the zoom option on the menu on top, or by clicking on the PLUS + button at the bottom of the screen.
- Then scroll/drag left or right, up and down.
Where Are Booths Located?
- ODD numbers are on the same side of the street as the YMCA; EVEN numbers are on the same side of the street as Turner’s Seafood.
- Lower numbers are located on Main Street between Upham/Essex and West/ East Foster Streets; Higher numbers are located on Main Street between West/ East Foster Streets and Grove Street.
- Click the link in the section above for the full booth map.
Vendor Move-In Instructions
- Vendor move-in and set-up begins at 9:00 am on Sunday morning - no earlier!
- Entrance to the Fair space along Main Street will not be allowed prior to 9:00 am. If you begin to set up prior to 9:00 am, you will be asked to stop.
- Click here for a full packet of information to help you prepare for the Fair. We suggest you print this out and bring it with you on Fair Day.
- Fair Day is a busy day so please allow extra time to find parking and to also walk to and from your car as needed.
- Click here for a map of municipal parking lots.